my website

For more information on Prospective visit our website. For my other life as an actress click here.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Drugs

Last week I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. On Tuesday I was prescribed three new drugs to manage this new disease. A baby asprin to protect my heart, a high blood pressure medication to protect my kidneys, and metformin to help manage my blood sugar levels. The doctor also increased my Thyroid dosage. One of these drugs has made me a little bit manic. Not sure which, could be all four but in any event I have an excess of very strange energy. My mind already makes strange connections without the aid of uppers but now it seems constant, which I guess is good for my lit and creative writing classes but not so good when anti-abortion protesters invade my college and I end up screaming things at them like "I want to have an abortion on your face" or "All you make me want to do is go have unprotected sex with my boyfriend, so I can have an abortion and mail it to a senator", these reactions to my medication are not good. Funny and wrong, but not good. In any event I hope this levels out soon for the sake of all those around me, particularly Travis. Manic girlfriend is all kinds of bad, mostly because manic girlfriend only needs like 5 or 6 hours of sleep and boyfriend needs 10. We have entered a new danger zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment