my website

For more information on Prospective visit our website. For my other life as an actress click here.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Oh God I'm One of Those People

My boyfriend and I adopted a dog on Sunday, his name is Ralph, we call him Ralphie, and he is the cutest little puggle. He is really smart except when it comes to running into walls and being afraid of the air conditioner. We somehow managed to 75% potty train him in three days. Monday was a hard day as he was by himself for five hours. That being said, he only relieved himself on the pee pads. Sunday he had one and a half accidents and Monday morning he pooped for the first time on the carpet. Since then, Ralphie has only peed on the pee pad in the middle of the night while we were sleeping or when I was at school today, otherwise he has gone outside every time and either went out on his own or would signal to us that he needed to be let out.

I have become one of those people, one of those people who talks about their dog's bathroom habits. One of those people who takes pictures of their dog and posts them online. Who creates little videos of him stealing a potato or chasing his demon tail and then posts them on their facebook. I have become one of those people who writes a blog about their dog, posts it on the internet, and puts a share link on their facebook. I have become one of those people.

Oh God.

I guess this is what happens when you are in love and get a puppy.

I'm kind of OK with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment