my website

For more information on Prospective visit our website. For my other life as an actress click here.

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Procrastination

While I am very fond of procrastination I have found that it is really not that effective when you have a novel to finish writing, a novel to finish reading and a manuscript to read for critique, as well as a manuscript to get ready for critique all in the same weekend.  Particularly when your boyfriend is playing Zelda, and it makes you want to join in the fun instead of strapping on a sports bra and going down to the gym so you can multi-task working out and reading in a feeble attempt to be productive.  Well wish me luck on my reading adventure.  This is my boring blog for the day, nothing political, exciting or heart felt, just procrastinatey.  We can't win em' all.

No comments:

Post a Comment